As a bonafide daughter church of Wuse Church, Foursquare Gospel Church, Gwarimpa II, was officially inaugurated as a worship center on 11th July,2011; dedicated and chartered on 29th November, 2015 respectively.
Address – Opposite Hillside Schools Off 69A Road.After Lungu Junction:Off Keshi Close.
Phone – 08033154498, 08067766920.
Email Address – email@example.com
Our Vision Statement
Reconciling sinners and the heartbroken back to God through his word.
(Psalm 34:18, 2 Cor 5:18 (NKJV)
Our Mission Statement
To become a church that resets the minds of the lost souls through the undiluted word of God
(Isaiah 1:18, Matt. 11:28)
Our Core Values
- Jesus our hope!
- Heaven our home!!
(Col 1:27, Heb 12:2)
PRAYER FOR FULFILLED WORD OF GOD IN PROTECTING HIS PEOPLE
Hebrews4:12 – For the word of God is quick, and powerful,and sharper than any two edged sword,piecing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit,and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart(KJV).
Observe 3 operating words in that passage that clearly point out that the word of God is QUICK,it is POWERFUL and it is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
*First of all, for the word of to be QUICK means it lively,is active and it remains the truth forever (Ps 100:5,Isaiah 40:8).
- It is therefore believable, reliable,dependable and tru ssd’s trustworthy.
- It also means that the word of God is relevant to every situations
- It refreshes our soul; and it
- It adds value to our lives.
*Secondly, the word of God being POWERFUL according to the passage implies that it is full of spiritual and physical strength,energy and ability.
- Remove the letter ‘S’ from the word Sword and what is left is ‘Word’.- Eph 6:17 calls God’s word the SWORD OF THE SPIRIT
- Just as the Sword is a physical instrument used to fight physical battles so is the WORD OF THE SPIRIT used to neutralize the enemy in spiritual battles.
*Finally,considering God’s word as an instrument to discern the thoughts and intents of the heart means the word God can enable believers to analyze human ideas,desires and aspiration so that we can know which right and evil
- Here we are guided to escape from evil thoughts and intents of the heart and pursue the righteousness of God.
1.1 Pet1:23 says’Having been born again,not of corruptible seed,but of incorruptible,by the word of God,which lives and abides forever’.
- Thank God for the word of God that has led to the saving knowledge of our Lord Lord Jesus Christ. Appreciate Him because through His word you have been transformed from corruptible seed to the incorruptible seed of righteousness. That through God’s word that is at work in us we can confidently be called children of God in the name of Jesus.
Jeremiah 23:29 says ‘Is not My word like fire?says the Lord.And like a hammer that breaks the rock in pieces’
- Oh God! Send forth your word that is like a fire and is like a hammer to break any stony heart into pieces.
- My Father and the Almighty let your word that is like fire and that is like a hammer break every stony heart of deceit,envy,lying lips and every stony heart orchestrating and manipulating evil in secret and high places against the church and families in the name of Jesus.
- Scatter every evil thoughts and intents working against the advancement of church in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Remould such hearts to be like that of the newborn babes to be pure in spirit,soul and body in the name Jesus, Amen.
3.Heb 4:12 tells us that the word of God is quick meaning that it is lively,active and remains the truth through generations.
- Oh Lord let your word bring to life every deadness my life,family and the church in the name of Jesus.
- Activate any wastage in my life,family and the church in the name of Jesus.
- Oh God,in the name of Jesus,restore hope to hopelessness and replace wastages with things of great value in my life,family and the church in the name of our Lord Jesus.
- Pray and ask God for the grace to believe His word so that there shall be performance of His promise over my life,family, the works of my hand and over the church in the name of Jesus.
- Thank you heavenly Lord. Much more we have prayed you will answer us in the name of God the Father, in the name of God the Son and in the name of the Holy Ghost. Amen and Amen.
The Mighty Hand of God
Text: Deu 7 vs 12-14
Mighty hand of God – Gods Ability and willingness to intervene in the affairs of man or God’s s power at work through the life of a man, What God does in our life and through our life.
It is the power and grace of God at work in our lives
Deut. 7 vs 12-14 admonishes us to be Humble under the mighty hand of God
When we humble ourselves, he can perform his work through our life
How does God work/ How does his hand manifest
2Chron 30vs 12-13- hand of God on Judah,
- His hand unites a people to do the will of God
- His hand provides Phil 4vs 19, Psalm 23 vs 2
Neh 1 vs 2, we should be available for God to use us
- His hand is available to empower us- Heb 1vs 9-10
God works on us and through us to bring his will to perfection
- His hand sends help- Neh 2vs 17-18
- His hand protects us-Isaiah 51vs16, psalm 91vs3
- His hand leads and guides us- Psalm 23 vs 3, Isaiah 8 vs 11
- We substitutes the hand of God with religion thereby missing Gods favor, we should not substitute the hand of God for token things such as anointing oil, handkerchief etc
His Mighty hand is willing to work for us so far we are willing to hand over all to him
Text: Psalm 40 vs 1-2
Help is to do something that makes it easier for someone.It means making endeavors easier for another,to give assistance or support to another party. To provide for someone with what is useful or necessary for meeting an end or an objective.
Psalms 22 vs 19- there was a recognition of the source of help-God
Psalm 108 vs 12- man has been eliminated as the source of help. Man can only assist to the extent of his ability
Whenever there is a footprint of God in your life/ situation, he is your help
2 Chron 16 vs 9
Acknowledgement of the fact that God is our help guarantees us answers to our prayers
God wants us to give him the whole of our heart, Psalm 121vs1-8
He looks at the state of our heart to see whether or not our expectations are set on him.
- Our Confidence in God should show in the face of challenge
Hindrances to receiving help from God
When our heart desires are of the things of the world- Gen 19vs 12-29
- Weight and worldly pleasures, easily besetting sin
Pressure of work,family and other things in life, God did not bless us with these things for them to take God’s place in our lives.
We can attract God’s help by standing up for others
The Mighty Hand of God
Text: Deu 7 vs 12-14
Until there is obedience in the life of a man, the promises of God cannot be received.
Service to God makes us a peculiar treasure.
Before the mighty hand of God can work in the life of a Man, the man has to be fed up of the current situation he is in,
We have to seek the face of God, it is only those who seek that will find.
In every promise, we are suppose to ask for our role. Promises that we cannot enjoy is useless to us
- How do we experience God/How can the hand of God move
- Obedience : it is an action taken by choice(deliberate act) -Exodus 19vs 5
- Love For God
- Learn how to be resolute
- We must make up our minds to serve God – 1Corn 15vs 58
- Seek the face of God
- Holiness and righteousness- Psalm 24
Any man that God blesses, it means the hand of God is in his Life
Exodus 33vs 13-it is the knowledge of God that will determine how we will be intimate with God. If we don’t have the right knowledge of God, we will abuse the relationship we are suppose to have with him
We have to seek the face of God/ presence of God By being intimate with him
There is a release of grace when there is a decision to seek God’s face whole heartedly.
If we do not show love to God via commitment, then the task becomes laborious to us.
Service/worship is not by convenience,
Every blessing from God to us has to be returned back to him-Psalm 27 vs 4
We have to seek the face of God for Revelation.
When you seek to increase the capacity of your mind, God makes grace available.
The Mighty hand of God will save,deliver,promote,heal and liberate us in Jesus Name.
Pre-Worship Prayers: 7:30am – 8:30am
Worship Service: 8:30am – 10:30am
Sunday School: 10:30am – 11:30am
House Fellowship: 6:00pm – 7:00pm (Each Center can adjust time)
Monday: Counseling/Personal Ministration/Prayer Warriors Meeting: 5:00pm – 7:00pm.
Tuesday: Bible Study – 6:00pm – 7:00pm
Thursday: Prayer Meeting – 6:00pm – 7:00pm
Friday: Prayer Vigil (Last Friday of the Month)
Saturday: Evangelism (Last Saturday of the Month) – 4:00pm – 6:00pm.
a. 1st Sunday of the Month – Holy Communion service.
b. Last Sunday of the month – Celebrations and Thanksgiving.